If a screened tenant placed by PMI ever has to be evicted, we will be responsible for the eviction process including the costs or fees associated with eviction, up to $1,000.
HOW IT WORKS
We understand how frustrating it is when a tenant violates their lease agreement and the financial implications for property owners. It’s an unfortunate fact that some tenancies end in eviction. With PMI’s Eviction Guarantee, you don’t have to worry about the costs of an eviction because when you subscribe to our Eviction Protection Plan we not only handle the eviction process but we cover the legal costs or fees associated with the eviction, up to $1,000.
How the Eviction Guarantee works:
- Owner must subscribe to our Eviction Protection Plan in the Management Agreement.
- New tenants with leases signed after Management Agreement is in place are immediately covered.
- Existing tenants with leases signed prior to Management Agreement are covered after seven months.
- The Program does not cover lost rent, move-out costs, or damage to property.
- The Program does not cover the Owner for the Tenant’s Attorney fees, or court ordered fines, damages, or penalties.
- The Eviction Protection plan must be specifically subscribed to in your current Property Management Agreement.
*This is a summary of terms or the Eviction Protection Plan, see your management agreement for exact terms.
What We Do As Your Miami Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent
We work to quickly find the right tenant for your home and use our proven marketing methods to attract high-quality applicants.
Every application undergoes careful screening, with background and financial checks designed to keep your interests protected.
Getting your rent payment on time shouldn't be a guessing game. We handle all billing and get your money to you on time.
We know how to keep your property in optimal condition. We handle all maintenance requests and coordinate repairs for you.
We provide full visibility and monthly reports for your property. Access your account any time through the 24/7 Online Owner Portal.
Our regular in-person inspections allow us to identify potential problems in advance & keep your home healthy.
If a tenant relationship ever takes a turn for the worse, we can process the eviction for you & minimize its impact on your bottom line.
We monitor the laws and insurance regulations that impact your home & work to ensure that your property is legally compliant.
For owners of second homes who want the security of knowing their home is being watched and cared for while they are away.